Removing a Seed Wart

I have a seed wart on my foot, right below the ball of the big toe. I need to get ride of it. I tried picking it off, but it didn't work. And now it is split open. I don't like how it feels. And I'm scared that if I try touching it with any other part of my body that there will be more.

By Danny

Best Answer

After the seed wart is open, put iodine on it so it seeps down into the wart. You will be able to see the iodine going dow into it. Appy the iodine several times if need be. The wart will eventually disappear. This worked for me. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Put a piece of duct tape on it . Change it out every couple of days. The constant pressure will get rid of it. It may take about 8 weeks. Don't touch the wart it can spread.