Removing the Rear Wheel on a Troy-Bilt Mower

Category Lawn Mowers
When making repairs to your lawn mower, you may need to check out the many videos on YouTube if you don't have a manual that contains repair help. This is a guide about removing the rear wheel on a Troy-Bilt mower.

I need to remove the rear wheel on my TroyBilt Pony riding lawn mower. I have removed dust boot, and center bolt. I thought this would allow me to slide the rim off, but it did not. I have "muscled" it, still no luck. Is there something I am missing that I need to do, or another alternative?

On another problem, when I got the mower out for use this season, the engine cranked right up, but the motor lurches/revs between high and low except in the low position where it idles fine. Anyone wiling to answer one or both questions. It would be much appreciated.

Answers

Best Answer

This may help: www.troybilt.com/.../how-to-replace-the-wheel-on-a-troy...

Here is a YouTube video. www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4KTLfuzdCc