Repairing a Glass Microwave Turntable Tray

Category Microwave
Microwave turntables can be damaged during use. This is a guide about repairing a glass microwave turntable.

I cracked the edge of the glass turntable in my microwave. Is there any particular glue that I can use to repair it that will withstand the microwaves and then water when I need to clean the turntable?

Answers

Best Answer

I have heard that it does hold to dishwashing and the microwave. I like to use those glass turntables under plants and always seem to be able to find them at thrift stores, so you may be able to find a replacement there for cheap.

My microwave oven plate is getting cracked. What type of glue can I use for glueing it or joining it together?

Answers

on most glues it states if the product can be heated/.. i use fabri tak for everything,,