Repairing a Pfaff Creative Sensation Sewing Machine?

I have a Pfaff Creative Sensation with ActivStitch technology. When I press the pedal, it sews a few stitches and stops. The front panel turns green. Can anyone explain why this is happening?

You may need a need belt or adjusting tension of your belt. This can cause your sewing to be uneven and also hinder the power to the rest of your machine!

Anonymous

Thanks for your response. I have already checked the belts. I'm thinking the pedal and electronics for the hand wheel are not communicating. I'm able to run the machine at high speed using the button on the arm of the machine.
I have ordered a new pedal and I will report back when I receive the pedal.

This is an electronic sewing machine that run off a programmed circuit board. At times there are shots in the circuit board and they need to be replaced. It sounds like you have the issue with your circuit board and it either needs to be reset or replaced in order to correct this issue.

These machines are great when they work but when the electronics fails in them it is very expensive to get them fixed.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesMay 4, 2020
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-a-Pfaff-Creative-Sensation-Sewing-Machine.html