Repairing a Popup Camper

I bought a 1995 Viking SH270 pop up. The guy said he replaced the cables on it. Well after the 2nd time I used it I noticed that the back is coming up higher then the front and causing the canvas to become disconnected from the camper. I am having trouble getting the door to drop down right. I have to take a pry bar and pry up between the door and roof. I am not sure what I need to do. Thanks!

www.rv.net is an amazing site-you can ask questions on any type of trailer, RV, pop-up, etc. and receive answers from very experienced RV owners and RV repair specialists. Just ask your question in the tent-trailer or pop-up section for answers.

The site is a great resource for ideas, information, questions etc. on just about everything RV!