Repairing an Intex Air Mattress Pump?

So I have an Intex air mattress with a built in air pump and I was deflating it. Then I left to go take care of some things around the house. When I came back, my mattress was deflated, but my pump was off and when I tried to reinflate it, it won't turn on. What do I do?

Best Answer

You can check the wiring on the pump to make sure there isn't a short or something. Try to move the plug to another outlet and see if this one helps. The pump might have a fuse in it that has burned up and needs to be replaced. If you can take it apart you can see if there is anything burned or a fuse that needs to be replaced. If you can not find anything the next step is to replace the pump.

Contact maker for trouble shooting on this problem. Maybe they can talk you through it or repair parts!

Home and Garden Repair OtherJanuary 12, 2020
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-an-Intex-Air-Mattress-Pump.html