Repairing a Built-in Fast Fill Electric Pump (Intex)

My air mattress is leaking air, but I can't find a hole anywhere! I think it may be the built-in pump. I can hear a hard piece sliding around inside my air bed, and thinking maybe the pump broke off inside? My mattress will fill up and hold air, but it leaks rapidly. I have to add air every hour to keep from sinking to the floor by morning.

Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix it? Please advise!

By Nicole

I have the very same issue. My airbed is fine when I go to sleep. But it deflates and I end up like a hotdog in a bun, with the mattress around me and I'm on the floor.

Anonymous

No one seems to reply to how to remove the built in air pump in intex mattresses. Its common to have a leak around the face plate. Other mattress pumps can be removed by turning the round inflator knob counter clockwise to the stop, and then muscling it further. They have reverse threads that allow the pump assembly to be removed. The intex unit doesnt seem to have that feature, or if it does , its a secret that repair people dont want to reveal.

My other mattress had an o ring that required silicone grease to seal it. Im afraid this unit has another method required to remove the pump body. So far, the pump works well on a piece of crap mattress that leaks constantly around the immovable pump assembly. Stupid design.

Anonymous

I have the same issue but I have an airfox mattress. When I plug my mattress the pump won't inflate the bed....

Im having this same exact issue there is no hole but the bed is deflated in 5-6 hours I have looked everywhere and can't find a manual how to repair it even YouTube is useless

Use soap water spray around the pump that is where I just found my problem, now I'm trying to figure out how to fix it

Sealing the whole airpump with ductape after inflate, could be a solution.

That did not work. I tried that

My bed deflates overnight after a few hours it is to soft to use i checked for leaks and it seams to be the pump is there a fix for this

same issue i usaly can fix things but this has sealed screw holes

Same here,what's the answer,pump,not air bag

hi im having the same issue did you figure it out ?