Replacement Glider Chair Arms

I recently won a Stork Craft glider with ottoman at an auction. When I opened the box, the arms were missing and the upholstery covering the seat is trashed. The upholstery is an easy fix, I'm not worried about that. I plan on calling Stork Craft in the morning to price replacement arms, but does anyone else know where to possibly find them? I've been on Amazon, eBay, Target, and various other websites looking for the parts.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

You are on the right track. Stork Craft is the best source. Look for the model number underneath the chair. You must get arms that fit that model.

Was this brand new or used? Did you ask the auction if they had the arms somewhere - perhaps in another box since they opened it and couldn't fit it back into the original box? But I would go with the company for a replacement.

Stork Craft is a good brand - parts would be difficult to find on line as they would be difficult and expensive to ship - and would probably not be in good condition. You may not care about the condition but a seller would not want to show something that was maybe very torn/worn.
I do not know how much time you have before you will be needing this chair but you could try placing ads (free) on Craigslist and Freecycle asking for used chairs, particularly the arms. I believe a large number of the parts/arms will be interchangeable but you could always check one out.
It looks like the Storkcraft company is requiring a LOT of information about parts for orders on their email site.
So you may have to try calling them but be sure to have the model number.

Just for information as to the amount of information required for on-line parts order:

http://www.stor … /PartsOrder.aspx

But - here is a site that you can send just an email without all of the other information.

https://storkcr … /resources/faqs/