ReusingGreen Living

Reuse Paper Coffee Cups

I like going out to coffeeshops as much as the next person, and I am not always able to bring my great reusable coffee tumbler, but I don't worry, because I often reuse the paper cup, too.

1. In some places, if you go back to the store the same day, with the same cup you used earlier, you can get a 50 cent or $1 refill! Even Starbucks will give you a cheaper refill if you do this.

2. You can actually reuse these cups by washing, drying, and storing for your own coffee travel needs, if you are going into a situation where for whatever reason you don't want to carry a tumbler around but you want to save $$ by making coffee at home.

3. Crafts! Either to make something with, or just for water to clean brushes and such.

Under most circumstances, a paper coffee cup can be reused for either further coffee opportunities or other tasks.