ReusingGreen Living

Reusing Plastic Jars

We all recycle jars, bottles, cans, and boxes every single week and I'm always trying to think of a way to re-use these items around the house. I have found several uses for clear plastic mayo jars.

• Since they float, they can be used for a first aid kit for your boat or kayak.

• If you participate in 'porch pick up sales', they work well for the buyer to place the money in the mayo jar.

• If you love camping as much as I do, the mayo jars are lightweight and work well for taking food and then storing leftovers in the cooler.

These are just a few tips for using mayo jars. They are so useful for so many things.

Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 9, 2019
🎃