Rice Hamburger Casserole
I like the stewed tomatoes in this recipe. I think it gives it a great flavor!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2/3 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- onion to taste
- 2 cans mushrooms
- 1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown onion and beef.
- Mix in rice and tomatoes and brown.
- Place meat, rice, and tomato mixture in casserole.
- Top with mushrooms and cheese.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.