Riding Mower Will Not Start?

I have a Husqvarna riding lawn mower. I have a new battery, but it wouldn't engage. I tested it by jump starting. It will run, but is not firing up.

You may need a new starter or cam shaft.

Is the battery fully charged? Are the connections tight? Is the engine flooded? Is the air filter clogged? Is there proper fuel? Fuel filter?

Reference: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iozo8UdyCyo

Sometimes you have to disconnect and reconnect the switch, which is located under the seat.

If you are still having trouble you can call or visit you local Husqvarna dealer and I'm sure they will help you. You can also call Husqvarna and they will help you or tell you who to call or visit in your area.

There are several good suggestion on their web site and here is something on youtube that might help.

husqvarna.custhelp.com/.../1180

husqvarna.custhelp.com/.../254

Your fuse is blown...should be located on the right side just behind the engine and clipped onto the steering tower lower steel section. Jumping it to the starter does apply power to the fuel shutoff solenoid therefore it will not start. Replace with the same amp rating...should be 15 amp (green or yellow)

Kevin
Kevins Small Engine, 03908

I replaced the fuel filter, starter solenoid, fuel pump, spark plugs and ignition switch. I just saw your post, found the damn fuse hiding behind a panel, burnt to sh*t!!! Thank you!

I meant to say ...It does NOT provide power to the fuel shutoff solenoid when jumping direct to the starter :)

Kevin
Kevins Small Engine, 03908

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJuly 30, 2017
🎉
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Riding-Mower-Will-Not-Start-1.html