Roast Pork Shoulder
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Easy to whip up, roasted pork shoulder with fennel seed, garlic and olive oil rub. This is perfect for a special dinner or special occasion served with side of roasted vegetables and rice (or however you would like to serve this).
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Cook Time: 35-45 minutes (until internal temperature is 145°)
Total Time: 40-55 minutes
- 3 lb pork shoulder
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 garlic whole
- 1 Tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 rosemary sprigs
- Prep rub - Chop 4 garlic cloves. Use 1 sprig of rosemary and chop leaves. Chop fennel seeds. Cut 2 whole garlic heads in half sideways.
- Add all of your chopped ingredients into a bowl. Add salt, black pepper and olive oil. Mix together.
- Rub herb mixture all over your pork shoulder roast.
- Place pork shoulder on your baking dish with rosemary sprigs, garlic heads facing upwards and dash of the remaining oil on top of your pork shoulder.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Roast until meat is cooked to an internal 145 degrees F.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.