Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
This may become your favorite way to prepare cauliflower. This page contains a recipe for roasted Parmesan cauliflower.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This recipe is easy to make and is a great low calorie snack!
Source: Bon Appetit
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower florets onto a rimmed cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Place in oven and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until cauliflower and onions are soft and beginning to brown. Toss occasionally.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted.
December 1, 20150 found this helpful
Yummy looking! Thanks for this recipe - I bought a very large cauliflower today and this will be a great way to use some of it.
December 5, 20151 found this helpful
I have roasted cauliflower with olive oil and it was great. I will try your recipe too. Thanks for posting
December 10, 20150 found this helpful
I roasted a whole cauliflower and put spices and cheese melted on the top but it was still hard in the middle. Your way is a lot better. thanks for the tip:)