Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
Read More Comments
This recipe is easy to make and is a great low calorie snack!
Source: Bon Appetit
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower florets onto a rimmed cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add onions and garlic.
- Place in oven and roast for 35-40 minutes, or until cauliflower and onions are soft and beginning to brown. Toss occasionally.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to oven until cheese is melted.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is one of my favourite dishes for meatless nights in our house. When cut in very thick slices, cauliflower can be baked up to be a fantastic steak alternative. It's high in fiber, low in carbohydrates, and full of flavour!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.