Pet PagesPets

Rocket (Domestic Shorthair)

Your Pet's Age
9 months

Your Pet's Breed
Domestic Shorthair tuxedo

How and when did you get your pet?
I adopted this delightful boy in May. Unfortunately, he had a case of ringworm, I later realized, and had to be quarantined in one small room for seven, long weeks. Poor boy!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He is so happy to be a free man! He races up and throws himself into the top level of his cat tower, where he's literally on top of his world. He's so happy that he accidentally closes the blinds and tips into the large window. Talk about excitement!

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Rocket is such a loving lap cat. He carries on conversations with me, which is adorable. I have an electric chair lift because of a bad knee; he waits for me to lift him and give him a ride. Too funny!

Pets Pet PagesAugust 4, 2019
🐛
📓
😎
🌻