Roof Repair Help for Low Income Families

I'm in dire need of a roof and can't get a loan. I'm the only income in my home and make under 30,000 a year. Community assistance is overwhelmed with people needing assistance. Does anyone have suggestions for me? I live in Alabama. I'm really stressed and can't get help from anywhere.

Best Answer

I live in North West Florida-Pensacola and we have a "211" number you can call for all needs...check & see if you have that service in your area....also Catholic Social Services & United Way are wonderful help!

Best Answer

Call your township and ask for help some have contractors that you can call who will give you a discounted rate. If all else fails start getting figures on patching the roof. My township has a program that will loan you the money to put a new roof on and you don't have to payback the money unless you sell your house but that's for seniors only. I live in Illinois.