Seafood Puff Recipes
December 15, 2012
Welcome your guests with this elegant appetizer, they'll love it!
Read More Comments
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 can or 1 frozen pkg. crab meat
- 1 can shrimp
- 1 cup mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup green pepper (minced)
- 1 small jar pimiento (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbsp. sherry
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Mix flour and salt.
- Heat water and butter in saucepan until butter melts.
- Add flour all at once and beat vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves sides of pan.
- Add unbeaten eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Drop small teaspoonful on greased baking sheet one inch apart.
- Bake at 400 degreesF for 15-20 minutes, watching carefully.
- Split when cool and fill with seafood filling.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Fill puffs and put on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350degrees F for 8-10 minutes
- Will fill about 50 puffs.
Source: Little cookbook that I've had for over 20 yrs. From Our Home To Yours...1980 Milwaukee, Wisconsin ( This recipe was entered by Sandy Hyatt from Pierre, South Dakota
By Jackie from Hebron MD
These savory baked pastries are sure to be a hit at a party or just for a snack. This page contains information about making tuna puffs.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.