Seafood Puff Recipes
Puffy pastry covered or stuffed with seafood is wonderful as an easy to make, fancy appetizer. This page contains seafood puff recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
December 15, 2012
Welcome your guests with this elegant appetizer, they'll love it!
Read More Comments
- 1 cup sifted flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 can or 1 frozen pkg. crab meat
- 1 can shrimp
- 1 cup mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup green pepper (minced)
- 1 small jar pimiento (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbsp. sherry
- 1 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Mix flour and salt.
- Heat water and butter in saucepan until butter melts.
- Add flour all at once and beat vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves sides of pan.
- Add unbeaten eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Drop small teaspoonful on greased baking sheet one inch apart.
- Bake at 400 degreesF for 15-20 minutes, watching carefully.
- Split when cool and fill with seafood filling.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Fill puffs and put on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350degrees F for 8-10 minutes
- Will fill about 50 puffs.
Source: Little cookbook that I've had for over 20 yrs. From Our Home To Yours...1980 Milwaukee, Wisconsin ( This recipe was entered by Sandy Hyatt from Pierre, South Dakota
By Jackie from Hebron MD
These savory baked pastries are sure to be a hit at a party or just for a snack. This page contains information about making tuna puffs.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.