FurnitureCollectibles

Selling a Michelangelo Brass Bed

I live in AZ and I have a queen size Michelangelo brass bed. It is 30 years old; the headboard and tops and feet of the legs are solid brass I believe. It is super heavy and very ornate and beautiful. I would like to sell it, any idea how or where?

Thanks!

From what I am seeing on the Internet, your bed is worth at least $500. I would sell on Facebook Marketplace and save selling fees.

Advertise on line- Craig's list,Facebook,putting in details of your area and how the sale will not be a mailing issue to save on cost! Lovely piece!

Thanks for posting.

Can I please ask for some clarification? I feel like I am missing something...and maybe it is just that I have not heard of this brand or term before...what do you mean by Michelangelo in this context?

I can tell you generally most vintage queen brass bed frames sell (SOLD prices, not asking) for under $300 in most parts of the country. If this is a "regular" vintage piece then that would be what you could expect, but since I am not familiar with the term Michelangelo in this context I don't want to steer you wrong, so I will wait for more info before giving more guidance and advice!

Thanks!

Consumer Advice Collectibles FurnitureSeptember 17, 2019
🎂
🌻
🎃