Selling a NSM Prestige Jukebox

I have a NSM Prestige ES 160, with 120, 50-60s, 45s. It is in excellent working condition. How and where can I sell this?

They have their own website www.nsmmusic.com/.../

You can sell on eBay. For something so heavy, I would sell locally. The company website and eBay should help you determine the value.

You don't mention the year, so I am not going to be positive I am giving you an apples to apples value based on my findings.

These are neat pieces and I see them all over the place in value from 44 to 120 dollars...sold (not asking prices---asking prices are only what the seller wants to get, sold prices are the value because that is what someone actually paid). This one is on the low end (sold in 2017 for 44 dollars):

www.bidrustbelt.com/.../vintage-prestige-es160-juke-box-nsm

But it clearly said it needed serviced and it was not specific about the number of 45s it included.

This one sold for $120 in September:
www.ebth.com/.../9256507-1984-nsm-prestige-es160-jukebox

This one was valued at 200-600, but it did not sell for auction with a starting bid of $100:

www.liveauctioneers.com/.../63424781_prestige-nsm-es-160-vintage...

Then there is these people asking 525 on Craig's list:

oklahomacity.craigslist.org/.../sso?query=Jukebox

Depending on which one is an exact match to yours, that will give you about as close as you will get to today's market value (if they are sold) and what people want to get from them if they are unsold.

These sell much better at consignment or vintage stores, so if you have any reputable ones in your area, you may want to work with them to sell it.

You can sell it in person but you will have people traipsing in and out of your house and they will want help with the moving and getting it to their place and it could just be unpleasant!

Post back how your sale goes!! I enjoy learning about selling pieces like this since I have a special place in my heart for all things juke box!

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousDecember 10, 2018
🌻
🎃
🎂