Sheer Scarf Valance Color Advice

I have a burgundy couch and off white vertical blinds. There is an oversized pale pink recliner, which I would like to cover. Does anyone have suggestions on color? I would like to use a scarf sheer valance over the blinds in some kind of color. I am wondering about using a brown on the recliner and valance. How would that look with the burgundy couch? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Use the color you are going to cover the chair in. Or a lighter color in the burgundy palette. You might consider pillows that would be in the same shade as the swag. Stay away from the "neutral" colors unless you don't want the swag to be a statement. If it's merely to hide the blinds, make it same color as the walls.

Good luck and be daring, Liz