Shopping for Meat By the Seasons
You can save money on the meat portion of your grocery budget by shopping holiday meat specials, such as ham around Easter. This is a page about shopping for meat by the seasons
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you are a veteran grocery shopper you know that many items can be drastically cheaper when they are in season. By preparing meals with foods that are in season you can save a lot of money. Other seasonal deals to look for are meat sales around the holidays. Some examples are:
- Corned beef before and just after Saint Patrick's Day.
- Ham before and just after Easter.
- Hot dogs before the 4th of July (Independence Day in the US).
- Turkey before and just after Thanksgiving.
- Ham and turkey before and just after Christmas.
Stock up on these meat items and store them in your freezer.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.