Short Cut Chili
Fast, easy, and good chili my family likes! It is fast because the salsa is your chopped veggies. Easy because everything goes in the skillet.
- 1 (15 oz.) can of tomatoes. They can be stewed, chopped or crushed.
- 1 (15 oz.) can of tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of Chi Chis jarred salsa
- 1 packet of chili seasoning
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 (15 oz.) can of dark red kidney beans
- sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese for garnish
- In a big skillet, brown ground beef over medium high heat.
- Drain off fat.
- In same skillet, pour in other ingredients. Stir together.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for fifteen minutes covered.
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with a teaspoon of sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.
By Vickie from Canton, MI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.