Shrimp Scampi Recipes
Often made with a blend of butter and garlic, shrimp scampi recipes can be varied to satisfy individual tastes. This page contains shrimp scampi recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
A healthier version of Shrimp Scampi by substituting pasta with spiralized zucchini instead. Delicious too!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or water with bouillon cube
- 1 juice of lemon
- pinch kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 medium sized zucchini, spiraled
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp parsley leaves
- Prepare zucchini noodles by spiraling or cutting with a vegetable peeler.
- Melt butter in large frying pan.
- Add shrimp, cook until pink, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in stock and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to simmer.
- Add zucchini noodles to pan and cook about 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately with Parmesan and parsley.
This recipe is a family favorite and, unlike many of our favorites, this one is healthy! My kids love it. It is excellent over spinach pasta.
Combine the butter, wine, garlic and shrimp in a pan. Bake in a 350 degree F. oven for about 7 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.Read More...
I love shrimp, and this is my version of an Italian recipe for shrimp scampi. It's the closest thing to the real Italian recipe that I can make and enjoy when I wish.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.