Smell In My Linen Closet?

We have lived in our house for 1 year now. When we moved in our linen closet smelled like a dead animal had just died. We could smell it all over the house. Over time the smell dissipated in the house, but is still in our linen closet. I removed the floating floor and the smell almost knocked me out! I also removed the baseboards. The sub floor is in great condition with no stains. I have not put my floor back down for a whole year. I have removed all the towels, sheets, and blankets with no relief of the smell.

It smells like a musky dead animal. I had a pest control company out and he said it smelled like an animal in my walls, but there was no moisture detected and he didn't understand why the smell has lasted so long. We have a crawl space, but my husband finds nothing. Also no problem in attic. Could it be possible for a dead animal smell to still be there after a whole year? It is nauseating! Help!

By Janet D

You asked this in 2014. Its now 2017. I wonder what you ever found or if the smell went away?? Please if you are still on Thrifty Fun tell us??
As I sit here, I am watching a murder mystery, so of course my mind is wondering to it was something large, such as a body....

Wondering if there is a roof leak and it is dripping behind the wall

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsOctober 27, 2014
😎
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Smell-in-my-linen-closet.html