Peanut ButterCookies

Snickers-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies

Every year around Halloween, I like to come up with a sweet treat that uses candies from trick-or-treating events. Either you have kids that end up with lots of them, or you have loads leftover from handing them out. My favourite candy has always been Snickers, so these peanut butter cookies are stuffed with them. The outside is a lovely sandy, crumbly cookie, and the middle is gooey and chewy from the baked Snickers. I've had a dozen people ask me for this recipe after an event I made them for last week, so be ready to share if you make these, too!

Prep Time: 30 minutes

Cook Time: 16-18 minutes

Total Time: 46-48 minutes

Yield: 20 cookies

1. Place butter and peanut butter in a large bowl and microwave for 30 seconds so it's a bit softened. Stir well until smooth.
  2. Stir in both sugars.
  3. Stir in egg, vanilla, and milk until well blended.
  4. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
  5. Mix dry mix into wet mix.
  6. When a smooth dough is formed, pop in refrigerator for at last 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 F.
  7. Chop Snickers into about 20 pieces.
  8. Place a wide disc of dough into your palm, then place a piece of snickers in the middle.
  9. Wrap the dough up and around the Snickers to form a ball. Place on baking sheet.
  10. Use a fork to make criss-cross markings on the tops.
  11. Bake in oven until they start turning a light golden brown, about 16 to 18 minutes. Cool and remove from baking sheets.
  12. Enjoy the gooey centers. These keep well in airtight containers for up to 5 days. You can also freeze them in sealed packages.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts Cookies Peanut ButterSeptember 27, 2019
🍂
🎃