Soda Flavored Cake Recipes

Mixing Soda CakeIt's so easy to make, doesn't heat up the kitchen and tastes wonderful.

Directions:

Spray crock pot with nonstick spray. Combine cake mix and soda, pour into crock pot. Cook on low 2-3 hours or until a toothpick inserted in middle, comes out clean.

Different Combos:

Servings: 8
Time:15 Minutes Preparation Time
2 to 3 Hours Cooking Time

By Sherry from Poulsbo, WA

More Solutions

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 203 Posts

In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.

Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.

5 Questions

Does anyone have a recipe for a cake using flavored soda?

By Karen

Answers

Search "2 ingredient" cakes but here is what I do. Add your favorite can of soda to a white cake mix, stir and bake.

That's it...do not add any other ingredients. No fat or eggs added makes it healthier, yet, it's tasty and moist.

You can use any flavor cake mix and any flavor soda. We Tupperware consultants make these all the time in the TupperWave Stack Cooker. They are delicious!

When I first heard of this recipe, it said to use a cake mix that has pudding in the mix. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I did a chocolate one with diet cola.

It came out great and seemed to be 'puffy', and took up a whole 9 x 13 pan. I also like the angel food cake/crushed pineapple version too.

Answer this Question

I am going to be making a diet cake (or maybe you call it soda cake) soon. I want to know if instead of the can of soda, if I can use 12oz. of sparkling water? It is flavored, carbonated water, so pretty much like diet coke. Would this turn out the same? For those of you who don't know, you just mix a can of soda with a box of cake mix and bake. It's delicious.

By Becca25 from NY

Answers

Yes, you can use sparkling water, use as you normally would use your soda.

I learned to bake from making mistakes....lol

Answer this Question

I'm looking for a cake made with white or yellow cake mix and 12 ozs of orange soda pop. The icing is made from Cool Whip and a package of orange jello.

I made this some years ago, but don't remember if there is any other ingredients in the cake. Thanks to anyone who can help.

By Linda L. Creech from Bellefontaine, OH

Answers

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 147 Feedbacks

Ready in: 2-5 hrs
3 (1=easiest :: hardest=5)
Serves/Makes: 10

***Cake ***
1 white cake mix
2 egg whites
1 can diet orange soda
***Filling***

1 small box orange sugar free jello
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold water
***Frosting***
1 small box sugar free jello
1 cup milk
1 small box instant sugar free vanilla pudding
1 teaspoon vanilla
8 ounces nondairy whipped topping

Directions:
For Cake: Put batter in Pam sprayed pan 30-35 minutes at 350degrees F.
For Filling: Pour this mixture over hole poked cake, refrigerate 2 hours. Frost cake.
Good luck.

Here's the recipe, based on the ingredients you mentioned. Sounds yummy, and I'll be trying it.
Ingredients

* 1 white cake mix
* 1 1 12 oz diet orange pop
* 1 1 8 oz cool whip
* 0.25 box FF/SF orange jello mix

Preparation
Combine cake mix & diet pop. Bake as directed. Cool completely. Fold jello packet into cool whip & use as topping.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 116 Feedbacks

(submitted via email)

Hi!
Found it! It's called Soda Cake. 1 white or yellow cake mix and 12 oz. of orange soda or any other pop, say like strawberry etc. It can be diet soda or regular. That's it, Now, spray coat the pan and pour cake mix in, bake as directed.

Cool in pan completely and then ice cake with Cool Whip Free to which you have stirred in one box of orange jello. Hope you like it. See, no eggs, no oil. How is that for less calories? Linda C.

Hello, Yes, yes! This is it! I am a diabetic and making the cake this way cuts out so many calories and fats and extra sugars. I know by helping me you have all helped a lot of others. Thanks so very much

Linda C (signaler)

Answer this Question
Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts CakesFebruary 14, 2014
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Soda-Flavored-Cake-Recipes.html