Cutting cauliflower into small, flat segments ensures even cooking and well-distributed flavours. I've added curry, coriander, cumin, and chili lime powder for a really nice kick. This is easy to prepare and makes a big impression.
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1/2 lb cauliflower, cut into flat pieces
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chili lime powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- cooking oil
- 2 tsp flour
- Mix the spices and the salt together and sprinkle on the both sides of the cauliflower pieces.
- Sprinkle with flour all over.
- Heat some oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook another 3 to 4 minutes, until golden.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.