Cauliflower Fried Rice
A less indulgent way to enjoy your favorite Chinese take out dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced - makes roughly 4 cups
- 1 bag mixed veggies in the steamable bag
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- pepper and salt, to taste
- Add raw cauliflower to a food processor in small batches, pulsing until the consistency of rice. Set aside.
- Add onion, garlic and sesame oil to a large skillet and saute over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Steam the veggies in the microwave.
- Whip the eggs in a small bowl and add into your onion and garlic mix, scrambling until the eggs are set (add an extra Tbsp. of oil, if needed). Add veggies, cauliflower, ginger, salt, pepper and Teriyaki sauce - mix well and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.