Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork Bites
Our boys in the family always love saucy pork dishes especially when my father, brothers, and husband go for a drinking session. They always request this dish because it's hot, sweet, spicy, and crunchy.
- 500 g pork belly, cut into bite size
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 in ginger, cut into strips
- 2 red onion, cut into rings
- 3 Tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 3 Tbsp extra hot liver sauce
- Simmer pork in a cup of water, vinegar, salt and ginger for 5 minutes or until water is reduced.
- When the excess oil of the meat comes out, fry the meat with it until golden brown and crispy.
- Add the onion rings.
- Pour in the sweet chili and extra hot sauce. Mix well.
- Serve hot!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!