Spinach and Cheddar Quiche
A delicious breakfast, lunch or light dinner, a quiche is enhanced with the addition of spinach and cheese. This is a page about making a spinach and cheddar quiche
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love quiche, it is one of my favorite light meals.
- 1 ready to use frozen pie shell
- 2 cups shredded yellow cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 pkg (10 oz) chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup frozen mix of chopped onions & green peppers, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 3 eggs (I use jumbo), well beaten
- 1 cup half n' half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- dash or two of pepper
- Heat oven 350 degrees F. Thaw, drain and squeeze the frozen spinach and onion/pepper mix.
- Beat eggs.
- In a bowl, put the cheddar cheese, and mix with the flour.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir very well.
- Pour gently into the pie shell.
- Place your pie shell on a cookie sheet in the middle of the oven.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.