Spinach Quiche Recipes
Make a delicious spinach quiche for your next get-together or family meal. This page contains spinach quiche recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
This quiche I created is not only delicious but aromatic. It is a full meal by itself or with a salad!
- 1 ready to roll out pie crust - Pillsbury ready crust
- 8 jumbo eggs or ex-large
- spices for egg mixture- 1/2 teaspoon, old bay seasoning, nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon fresh snipped basil (about 4 large leaves snipped), 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, 1 teaspoon chopped dried onion.
- 1/2 cup half n' half
- 1 lb bacon (I cook bacon on a cookie sheet on foil in the oven on 400 degrees until browned and crispy. Remove, cool and put in a baggie and crush.
- 1 box (10 oz) spinach, thawed, squeeze out the liquid. Using a thick paper towel, roll it and squeeze~
- 4 kinds of cheese, I use any cheeses I have left over in the house. The main cheese should be cheddar. To make up 2 cups of shredded cheese. Use; cheddar, Monterey jack, provolone, Mexican blend.
- Monterey jack cheese
- 4 oz. crumbled Feta cheese
- Start by preheating oven to 375 F.
- Break 8 eggs into a bowl, add all spices and half n' half. Beat well then set aside.
- After cooking bacon and crumbling it. Set aside. Do the same with the spinach.
- Having all your pre work ready in bowls makes this easier. Cheeses all mixed in a bowl.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the pie crust and using the rolling pin roll to roll the dough a little bit bigger. I use a glass quiche dish, which is deeper and a bit wider than a pie dish. Take the pie crust and carefully evenly cover over the dish. Pinching the edging making it taller.
- Add the spinach evenly, then bacon crumbles, feta, 1 & 1/4 cups of 4 cheeses evenly covering the quiche. Add the egg mixture.
- Carefully place in oven for about 40 minutes. 15 minutes before the end, cover the quiche with the remaining cheeses.
- Testing with a knife in the center. If it comes out with raw egg, cook a few minutes longer. The quiche should be firm all throughout.
For Cheddar crust: Mix cheese, flour, dry mustard, salt and milk to moisten with butter. Spray non-stick pie dish with non-stick cooking spray and press mixture into dish.Read More...
This makes a great brunch dish! Very attractive looking dish for guests and very good.Read More...
Try one of these two versions of spinach bacon quiche for a wonderful main dish.Read More...
Grease 9x13 inch pan with butter. Cut crusts off bread. Butter both sides of bread. Place 8 slices of bread in pan, 1/2 of each of the cheeses, 1/2 of the bacon, a layer of leaf spinach, and mushrooms, and the green peppers.Read More...
A delicious breakfast, lunch or light dinner, a quiche is enhanced with the addition of spinach and cheese. This is a page about making a spinach and cheddar quiche.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.