Splitting a Paper Match for Two Uses

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 523 Posts

A paper match split into two.This tip has got to be the height of frugality. Perhaps it's gone beyond frugality and into the realm of pure stinginess. Simply divide the match by working a fingernail or other sharp object into the side center at bottom, and gently spread the two halves apart. Both pieces usually work well even though they seldom are of the same thickness.

Guffaw if you will, I can imagine a family on a camping trip, down to their last few matches and finding this little tip to be most useful.

My real reason for posting this tip was to see if I could go one better than the tip I just finished reading. It told of reusing paper coffee filters. I don't think my tip can be topped for frugality. I invite you to try.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsMarch 17, 2017
😎
🌻
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Splitting-a-Paper-Match-for-Two-Uses-1.html