Squash Adobo with Pork Bits
September 30, 2019
The squash sweetens the pork bits, making it tastier. If you want extenders other than potato, use squash since it's an often used extender for Filipinos.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: Serves 5
- 1/2 kilo squash
- 100 grams pork bits
- soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Marinate the pork bits with soy sauce and pepper.
- Peel the squash and slice it according to how big you like it. Also slice onion and garlic.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic until it's cooked.
- Add the marinated pork bits. Add the water and let it sit until the pork is tender.
- Add the squash when the water is almost dried out.
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
November 13, 20190 found this helpful
I love that your stove says "Tough Mama!"
This dish looks delicious, I love adobo and I love squash, so I am sure I will love this.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.