Squash Adobo with Pork Bits
The squash sweetens the pork bits, making it tastier. If you want extenders other than potato, use squash since it's an often used extender for Filipinos.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Yield: Serves 5
- 1/2 kilo squash
- 100 grams pork bits
- soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Marinate the pork bits with soy sauce and pepper.
- Peel the squash and slice it according to how big you like it. Also slice onion and garlic.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic until it's cooked.
- Add the marinated pork bits. Add the water and let it sit until the pork is tender.
- Add the squash when the water is almost dried out.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!