Squash Rotting

What will stop my squash from rotting in early stage? After the bloom falls off, it starts rotting.

By Wayne

The squash are not pollinated, you can do this yourself in the morning when the blossoms are open, mate the male to the female blosom, I sometime use an artist paint brush to remove male pollen and brush it to the female.

The squash are not pollinated. You can do this yourself in the morning when the blossoms are open, mate the male to the female blossom.

I sometime use an artist paint brush to remove male pollen and brush it to the female.

Home and Garden Gardening Growing VegetablesJune 17, 2012
🐛
🌻
📓