StarMop Reviews

Category Cleaning
The microfiber StarMop is an all purpose mop that can be used for many household cleaning jobs. This is a guide about StarMop reviews.

Product: Star Mop

Manufacturer: AquaSTAR

Cost: $16.00

A million thanks to the ThriftyFunner (can't remember your name, sorry!) who recently posted a good review of this product! I want to add my enthusiastic endorsement of this product as well! I decided to go ahead and get it and it's wonderful! I used to never mop and now it's so easy. I just love, love, love this mop! (Never loved a mop before! LOL!) The mop comes with a microfiber head that's easy to use and easy to remove and wash and dry. What I've found to be easiest--even when wet-mopping--is to use it with the mop head dry and spray the floor as I mop with water or 409 (or whatever your favorite cleaner is that doesn't need to be rinsed). Then use the mop and it cleans and kind of almost dries the floor at the same time.

Since I couldn't find it in any of the stores around here, I ordered it from http://www.asseenontv.com. You can also order it directly from the manufacturer's site, http://www.starfibers.com; but be sure you get the real one and not a knock-off; I understand that the knock-offs are disappointing.

By Lynn from Chico, CA

By JODI (Guest Post)

I also have one which looks like this...in fact I just ordered the refills.
address :
ONTEL PRODUCTS
DEPT SM REPLACEMENT PADS
21 LAW DRIVE
FAIRFIELD, N J. 07004

you can order 3 looped microfiber mop pads pack
$ 9.99 plus $ 3.99 shipping
or
3 microfiber dusting pads pack
$ 9.99 plus $ 3.99 shipping
or
combo pack mop & dusting pads
$ 9.99 plus $ 3.99

I had found this refill slip in the box that my mop came in and yes, I'm like you I just love this type of mop and would not use any other kind.