Stir Fried Onion and Green Pepper
My neighbor gave me a bottle of gluten free soy sauce and I tried it with stir fried green peppers and onions. The soy sauce and vinegar gives the onions and peppers such a good flavor, I have started preparing it often. We love it.
Yield: 2 large servings
- ½ large onion or more if desired, sliced in thin slices
- 1 green pepper sliced thin
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- black pepper
- Slice onion and green pepper in thin pieces and keep separated.
- Heat oil on med/high heat.
- Add onion to the hot oil and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add green pepper and stir fry 5 more minutes (crisp tender).
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and black pepper.
- Stir fry another minute or until desired tenderness.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!