Stir Fry Beef Brisket and Vegetables
This is a quick and easy meal to whip up for your family or when you have guests. Very delicious and flavorful with protein and vegetables!
Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
Total Time: Less than 25 minutes
- Yaki udon noodles
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp mirin
- 1 lb beef brisket slices
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1.5 Tbsp olive oil
- Follow boiling instructions for your yaki udon package. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- For udon seasoning, combine soy sauce, mirin, and Worcestershire sauce. Set aside for later use. You can add more or less depending on the amount of noodle served, and your taste preference.
- Prep your ingredients. Mince garlic, chop white onions, cut beef brisket smaller, and shred carrots.
- Over medium heat, add olive oil. Sauce onions, and vegetables (shredded carrots, and spinach). This is a versatile custom meal you can add more or less, or other vegetables like mushrooms if you'd like or what you have on hand.
- Now cook your beef brisket with some of the minced garlic.
- Toss yaki udon noodles with the seasoning mixture made earlier (soy sauce, mirin, worcestershire sauce)
- Add beef brisket and vegetables and eat as is or combined.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!