Summer Squash and Beef Stir Fry
My garden is cranking out produce, and I also had some things in my refrigerator to use up. This tasted pretty good! Feel free to use other seasonings and to double or triple the recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- one summer squash, chopped
- half onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lb ground meat
- 2 ounces salsa, tomato sauce or ketchup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté meat until no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Add the squash and cook until a fork pierces easily.
- Add the meat back. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add salsa, sauce or ketchup. Simmer a couple of minutes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!