Stir Fry Green Mussels
Stir fry some green mussels with scallions, ginger, garlic and seasonings for an yummy appetizer for a special meal.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Very easy & delicious appetizer to eat!
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10
Total Time: 20
Yield: 2 people for snack
- 2 lb fresh green mussels
- 3 stems green onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 2 tsp hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash the fresh mussels well. Sometimes there is hair stuck on the mussels, just pull it out.
- Wash onion and cut into about 1" pieces. Mince the ginger. For the garlic just press down and keep the garlic skin on is okay (for cooking and flavor purposes). Half lemon into 3 pieces.
- Get a large pot and add vegetable oil. Add garlic and ginger on high heat and add the green mussels in. Cover pot for 5 minutes.
- Then open the pot, add salt, hoisin sauce, one lemon wedge juice and green onions. Shake the pot and cover for another 3 minutes.
- Now you are ready to plate the mussels and enjoy them as an appetizer. Serve with lemon wedges.
April 10, 20170 found this helpful
Yummm I want to make these :)
April 14, 20170 found this helpful
It was pretty good :)