Store Plastic Bags In Pop Bottle
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 433 Posts
- Cut the bottom off a 2 litre plastic bottle.
- Put your bags in through the bottom. Pull one out through the top.
- When you need one, just pull through the opening.
- Stick the top back on and take off to refill.
- Put a piece of wool or string glued to the back of the bottle to hang.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.