Stuffed Meatloaf Recipes
Read More Comments
I found this recipe in a video on Facebook. Then I had to just try and remember it. Then of course tweak it my own way!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp minced onion
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp season salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp parsley
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices of boiled ham
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 1 ready crust pie crust, rolled out thin
- A little flour
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash)
- Pam with flour spray
- Using a mixing bowl, mix ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, grated cheese, seasonings and milk. Mix well.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper. Place the whole amount of ground beef. Press flat, then form into a rectangle.
- Lay on top 4 slices of ham and then 4 slices of provolone cheese, then spread out the chopped tomatoes.
- Now, using the parchment paper, pull the paper up and then start to roll the meat, as you roll, pull back the paper. Then you should be able to roll it up well. When all rolled, tuck in the ends well. Turn the seam side over. Set aside in the pan.
- Roll out ready crust as thin as you can. Flour the surface and rolling pin. Sprinkle the crust with flour. Take the roll of meat and set it in the middle of the crust. Start folding the crusts over the meat neatly. Tucking in the ends neatly. Put the seam side down.
- Use the beaten egg mix and rub over all the crust. Put this in the middle of the spray oiled pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes or nicely golden brown.
- This can be cut with a serrated knife right away and served. Serve with or without potatoes or just fresh vegetables.
3 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A lot of people say, "eh, meatloaf, it's okay". I found this recipe on a cooking show and tried to copycat it with all my own tweaks. The idea was incredible, as was the meatloaf!
Combine all main ingredients together. Place half of ingredients into a greased pan. Mix the filling ingredients together. Spread this mixture over meat mixture in pan. Place second half of meat mix on top of this. Pour 1 cup tomato juice over it. Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.Read More...
Place bread in blender container. Process to fine crumbs. Add to ground beef in bowl; mix well. Place celery, onion, egg, water, salt, and pepper in blender container.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.