Paint Color AdviceDecorating

Sun Room Paint Color Advice

I am painting my Florida room (sun room) which is yellow. My kitchen is orange and next to that room. What color will blend with the orange?

Many shades of blue will complement orange. Cream, ivory, eggshell and similar colors would also be a good choice. You might want to consider using a lighter shade of orange to create cohesiveness between the two rooms.

I would choose mint green, which will go with both.

I love greens and browns with orange and yellow for a woodsy look.

Deep blues, reds and pinks create a sunset feel.

Think colors mother nature portrays in her glory and go with what makes you smile!

You've already started with citrus colors, so why not stay with the color theme.

I did my entire basement in citrus colors: yellow, orange, lime green and watermelon green. It was very striking and garnered many, many compliments.

I'm pleased to know that like me, you're not afraid of bold colors.

Orange is a striking color but strangely there are many colors that seem to be right at home with this bold color.

I also live in Florida and the idea of citrus colors sounds like it would be fun.

I like blues and grays with a bold color like orange because you can choose to go with deep/dark shades or homey lighter blends.

If you visit one of the all paint stores (where contractors and decorators go) you'd be surprised at the how much help you can get in choosing colors. Just a thought if you are still having trouble making up your mind.
Remember, we all have different tastes and we do not know exactly what kind of atmosphere you are looking for.

Anonymous

I think white would work..

We have the same yellow in one of our rooms and we've accented it with burnt orange and it looks really cool!