Switch Bottle Tops and Dispensers

I get a really big bottle of hand soap out of Dollar General bubble bath, by using a Germ X large size bottle squirt top on the bubble bath bottle.

Your post is a bit confusing but if you are saying that you take off a non-pump cap and replace it with a pump-cap, then yes, that is a good idea.

I don't understand your post either. Are you saying that you use the bubble bath for hand soap?

I don't understand your post either. Are you saying that you use the bubblebath for hand soap?

I like to use the bubble bath for hand soap and also I like to have a dispenser for it in the bathtub, since it is easier to get out!

I like to use them for different things, I have one bottle of liquid dish detergent on the kitchen sink and then another one of these bottles full of vinegar on the kitchen sink also.

I also use bubble bath that smells good as hand soap and also as a hand washing soap for delicate clothing. It is just nice to be able to put a pump dispenser on a bottle that did not come with it in the first place.

Blessings to you,
Robyn

I do replace the non pump cap and use the pump cap on it! I realized what you were saying.

The bubble bath did not come with a pump cap, and the pump cap on it is from a bottle of Germ X, which I took the pump cap off of and washed and put on the bubble bath bottle.

Ha, now I am starting to get confused. :)

Health & Beauty Beauty Body TipsJanuary 22, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Switch-Bottle-Tops-and-Dispensers.html