Siomai is popular among Asian countries, but their styles or ingredients vary from country to country. Thai people love spicy food as much as others.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 50 pcs
- 100 grams Jicama
- 300 grams ground lean meat (pork, chicken, or beef)
- 50 pcs Wanton wrappers
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- pinch of salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large carrot
- 10 cloves of garlic (it's the factor that could make it Thai style)
- 3 pinches ground pepper
- 3 pinches salt
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- Mince the carrots, jicama and garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix the ingredients together until thickened as shown in the picture.
- Wrap it using a teaspoon to measure or to exact the right amount of the mixture in the wrapper.
- Steam until cooked.
- Serve with garlic chili soy sauce.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.