Troubleshooting Electrical Circuit Problems?

I have one room without electricity. I have checked the breaker box and even though none of the breakers seemed to be thrown I still flipped them all off and back on trying to find the one that would fix it. After flipping them all off and back on more than twice I tried flipping the main breaker off and waited a couple minutes then turned it back on, but there is still no electricity in the one room. I changed the breaker and that still didn't help. I used an outlet tester and it shows hot and neutral reversed in all the outlets in the bedroom and the one in the bathroom. I figured out that the lights in the bathroom and utility room are also on the same breaker and those lights work, but the lights in the bedroom and outlets don't. Any suggestions?

There is a mistake in the wiring. I would call an electrician if I were you.

It is possible that these receptacles are protected by a GFCI or AFCI outlet. If this is the case, look for a tripped receptacle with pushbuttons and push the reset. This could restore power to all of your receptacles.

Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalJuly 26, 2019
😎
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Troubleshooting-Electrical-Circuit-Problems-26.html