Troubleshooting Fusebox Problems

So we don't actually have a circuit breaker. We have the old fuse box and the past couple days, we've been having issues. I'm not an electrician so I don't know the lingo of how to word this, but I'll try my best. The fuse slotted at number 8 controls all the outlets for our basement, bathroom, and one bedroom. For some reason, all the outlets in the bedroom and bathroom are out. Plus one of the outlets downstairs. 2 of them work downstairs out of the 3. Also our living room one is out as well. We tried the simple approach of taking them all out and putting them back in, but that didn't prove succesful. We also tried replacing "blown fuses" and even tried upgrading them from 20 TL to a 25 TL. Still no good. We gave it a day and I'm wondering if we have dead outlets or what. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

I would call a licensed electrician. If you try to fix it yourself and you cause a fire your insurance company will not pay.