Use Whey for Healthy Plants

Category Fertilizer
Many gardener's use whey to fertilize their plants. It contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals that are beneficial in small amounts. Too much has the inverse effect and can harm you plants.

I make my own yogurt and strain it for Greek-style. I use the whey in cooking, baking, and gardening. I water my flowers and vegetables with it. As you can see from the picture, my miniature rose bush likes it a lot!

This is interesting. I'm wondering if it's the calcium in the whey that is so good for your plants.

HI, I HAVE SOME ROSE BUSHES WHICH NEED A LITTLE HELP. CERTAINLY WORTH TRYING. THANK YOU.

In These Pages
Home and Garden Gardening FertilizerNovember 26, 2019
🎄
🍂