Uses for Coconut Oil

Coconut oil has a variety of uses from beauty to cooking. This is a guide about uses for coconut oil.

If you are like me, you want the best for your pets. I have 2 dogs and have tried to get good oils into their diet. It is almost impossible for me to get mine to take omega 3 supplements; which are so good for us and them too. I use EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and recently started using extra virgin coconut oil too.

My dogs don't like the EVOO, but when I opened up the coconut oil, they went crazy and kept hanging around me like they always do when they smell something they like. I put a small amount on my hands and they couldn't quit licking. So now I just scoop out a bit and put it in their dog bowls, and they will lick the bowls all over the house. My problem of getting good oils into them is solved. They can't get enough of the coconut oil.

By tricia

This woman who was selling stuff for nails at the mall once grabbed my hand and put this oil stuff on my nails and it helped them immensely. I didn't buy it, but this other oil, coconut oil does the same thing. I use coconut oil on my cuticles, and on my nails rather than lotion.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

This is a guide about using coconut oil for damaged hair. Coconut oil is a great moisturizer for hair, skin, and nails. A small amount goes a long way.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This natural oil is healthy for the inside and the outside of our bodies. This is a guide about using coconut oil as a moisturizer.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

Using coconut oil in your hair before chemically lightening it can help protect it against damage. This is a guide about use coconut oil for hair lightening.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about cooking with coconut oil. Cooking with coconut oil is becoming more popular and can even be a healthy alternative to other cooking fats.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes