Using Disinfecting Wipes

Having these cleaning cloths handy and moist, will help you keep your home and belongings germ free. This is a guide about using disinfecting wipes.

To keep my kitchen and bathrooms smelling fresh and germ free, I use Lysol disinfecting wipes. After doing the dishes and wiping the counters, tables and appliances, I go back over the counters, tables and appliances with a Lysol wipe. I also use a wipe to clean the stove hood. With a simple wipe, all the greasy build up comes off clean.

I do the same thing in the bathroom. After cleaning, I use a wipe and wipe everything down again. I keep a jug of the wipes on the toilet and after using it, the toilet gets wiped down with a wipe. Another jug is kept next to the sink for wiping it down after each use. Only takes a second or two and leaves it smelling nice and tackles the germs at the same time!

I buy the wipes at Dollar General, and lots of times I can even find them at the Dollar Tree. But even if I have to buy them at Wal Mart, they aren't too expensive. And it's a small price to pay for such a clean smelling room and to get rid of the germs!

By Cricket from Parkton, NC

When storing the disinfecting wipes (that I use daily!), turn the container upside down and the wipes will not dry out so quickly.

Source: from Real Simple Magazine